The Resource Development Manager will coordinate multiple fundraising activities and priorities in a fast-paced department, including managing a portfolio of workplace campaigns, making presentations and supporting senior volunteer engagement.
Posted On: 2021-05-04
Closing On: 2021-05-14
Location: Burlington, ON
Employment Type: Contract, 17 months
United Way Halton & Hamilton brings people and resources together in a way that makes our community a better, safer and healthier place to live, work and play.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Resource Development, the Manager will coordinate multiple fundraising activities and priorities in a fast-paced department, including managing a portfolio of workplace campaigns, making presentations and supporting senior volunteer engagement.
If you are:
- a team player with a proven ability to take the initiative and carry tasks to completion
- highly motivated to achieve results
- knowledgeable about corporate, employee, individual and special events fundraising approaches
- able to analyze data and develop strategies based on evaluations of previous results and additional research
- aspiring to build, manage and grow a pipeline of potential donor prospects, including new business partnerships
- eager to manage temporary campaign staff by providing training, support, problem solving and performance assessments
- looking to support United Way’s mission to improve lives, build community and ignite action.
- More than 3 years of fundraising experience
- Project management and/or sales and marketing experience
- Demonstrated teamwork, interpersonal and stakeholder service skills including the ability to work respectfully and inclusively with a diverse employee population and multiple stakeholders
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Excellent stakeholder relationship capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and manage contentious issues to resolution
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to work with numbers and proven track record of accuracy
- An ability to analyze appropriate information for the purposes of problem solving and decision making
- Practiced at carrying projects to completion with minimum supervision
- Strong written and communication skills
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office and updating databases
- Experience with CRM system or equivalent an asset
To apply, please visit www.uwhh.ca/careers
For more information about United Way Halton & Hamilton, please visit our website www.uwhh.ca.
United Way Halton & Hamilton strives to foster a workplace that reflects the diversity of the community it serves and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. United Way Halton & Hamilton is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. Please advise if you require any accommodation measures to ensure you will be interviewed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality.
We thank all applicants for their interest – only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please no telephone enquiries.