The Foundation is seeking a Director of Annual Giving and Donor Stewardship to develop and implement a comprehensive development program. The incumbent should have experience with annual and long-range strategic planning, goal setting and performance management, and have the ability to think strategically and creatively.
Posted On: 2021-05-19
Closing On: 2021-06-07
Employment Type: One-year Renewable Contract (0.5-0.8 FTE)
DIRECTOR OF ANNUAL GIVING AND DONOR STEWARDSHIP
The Shalem Mental Health Foundation is Registered Charity in Canada, whose purpose is to strengthen support and create growth in the Shalem Mental Health Network. Rooted in a Christian perspective, the Foundation’s vision is that all people and communities are able to access meaningful, relevant and effective support for their mental health and wellbeing, regardless of their financial circumstances. The Foundation engages in fundraising and in asset management.
At the Shalem Mental Health Foundation, we value:
• Ethical Fundraising Practices
• Service Rooted in the Gospel
Director of Annual Giving and Donor Stewardship (0.5-0.8 FTE)
One-year renewable contract
Salary commensurate with experience
Range $45,000-$55,000 annual salary
To develop and implement a comprehensive development program for the Shalem Mental Health Foundation.
• 5-10 years of professional fundraising experience in building annual donors and donor stewardship. Some experience in major gifts and/or capital campaigns welcome.
• Certificate or bachelor’s degree in fundraising or related field experience
• Experience with annual and long-range strategic planning, goal setting and performance management and has the ability to think strategically and creatively
• Ability to communicate a compelling and inspired vision
• Expert knowledge of current and evolving trends in charitable giving
• Demonstrates commitment to Shalem Mental Health Network and Shalem Mental Health Foundation’s mission, vision, and core values
Please submit a resume and cover letter by June 7, 2021 by mail, fax or email to:
Chair of the Board
Shalem Mental Health Foundation
875 Main Street East
Hamilton, ON L8M 1M2
We appreciate all applicants’ interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.