The Mid-level Donor Engagement Coordinator will have a key role in strengthening Indwell’s relationship with donors, encouraging increasing giving and donor engagement, and contributing to the financial sustainability of a growing, dynamic charity. Reporting to the Director of Community and Donor Engagement, this new position will develop Indwell’s mid-level donor program as part of an ambitious fund development and communications team.
Closing October 4, 2021
Full-time, 40 hours/week
No level listed
Our Mission: Indwell is a Christian charity that creates affordable housing communities that support people seeking health, wellness and belonging.
Key Responsibilities of this Position:
- Thank donors and report to them on the impact of their gift as part of Indwell’s commitment to providing excellent gift stewardship
- Conduct discovery conversations with selected donors and contacts to determine their points of connection, interests, and communication preferences
- Research, identify and qualify donors for cultivation for major and/or planned giving
- Present donor offers and funding requests to identified and qualified donors and prospective donors
- Host and participate in donor cultivation events and activities
- Implement a new donor welcome program and encourage recurring giving
- As part of the Community and Donor Engagement Team, establish and meet financial goals and work plan objectives that contribute to the achievement of Indwell’s Strategic Plan
- Record activities and donor information in the Constituency Relationship Management system
- Commitment to upholding and modelling the standards set out in the organization’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct
- Dedicated to a work environment that values and promotes diversity and equality, as well as respectful relationships with others
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, ability to communicate easily and positively verbally and in writing, as well as to listen with sensitivity
- Flexible and adaptable team player; proven skills in collaborating with others
- Experience using Microsoft Office and a constituent relationship management (CRM) system
- Ability to maintain client and donor confidentiality
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated successful experience in customer/donor relations and gift solicitation
- Undergraduate degree, college diploma or comparable combination of education and work experience
Remuneration: Salary based on education and experience. Indwell offers a competitive benefits package and RRSP contribution.
To Apply: Please apply via our website with cover letter and resume: www.indwell.ca/careers. We thank all applicants; however, only applicants that are being considered will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will be used only for employment opportunities within Indwell in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Indwell’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Indwell exists to provide hope and homes for all. Our supports, services, and employment are open to people from every creed, race, ethnicity, sex, ability, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Indwell’s leadership are motivated by the example of Jesus Christ as reflected in Indwell’s statement of faith. Indwell engages with diverse communities; we actively identify and remove barriers that prevent people from accessing and participating in our services and organization.