Wesley is a long-standing local non-profit and living wage employer. We are passionate about our work advocating for harm reduction, housing, poverty eradication and food security in Hamilton, Halton and Brantford. We’re committed to diversity & inclusion and a healthy work life balance. We would love for you to join our team as the Manager, Resource Development!
Wesley (Wesley Urban Ministries)
Manager, Resource Development
Full time, Management level
The Manager, Resource Development is responsible for planning, leading, and growing the annual fundraising campaigns and events to increase revenue generation; and overseeing gift in kind donations, volunteers and other community engagement to support Wesley programs and services. See below responsibilites.
To learn about the salary or if you have any other questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Wesley will also be posting in November a new Senior Development Officer role that will have a flexible start date in 2022.
- Plan, implement and grow the annual giving campaigns, including integrated digital and direct mail fundraising appeals
- Plan, organize and develop fundraising special events, including Case for Kids, Gala Dinner and Golf Tournament
- Add enhancements to existing special events or carefully consider new opportunities to increase revenue generation
- Support the monthly donor program and Church Contact Network, providing excellent customer service to these group of donors and volunteers
- Oversee and support gift in kind donations and volunteers, including the annual Knapsack Drive and Christmas & Holiday program
- Work collaboratively in a team to increase revenue generation from new supporters ex. 3rd party events, online donations, new audiences
- Supervise and support the Administrative Assistant and Community Engagement Coordinator positions
- Write and submit grants and reports, with a focus on those related to special events and donation drives
- Work with Managers and other program staff to increase staff involvement in fundraising and community engagement
- Represent and promote Wesley at third party and community events
Learn more & apply at: Manager, Resource Development (bamboohr.com)