We’re seeking an enthusiastic team player who’s passionate about making a difference in healthcare. Currently we are looking for a Fundraising Administrative Assistant, like you, to join our Hospital Foundation and gain valuable fundraising experience for your future. The West Haldimand Hospital and Healthcare Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to supporting the enhancement of patient care at the West Haldimand General Hospital.
The Fundraising Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the fundraising activities of the Foundation including donor relations and tracking donor contributions utilizing razor’s edge. The Fundraising Administrative Assistant also supports the Haldimand Healthcare and Hospital Foundation Board, assisting with the preparation of reports and meeting minutes. Fundraising Administrative Assistant actively promotes the Haldimand Hospital and Healthcare Foundation to donors, Foundation board members and stakeholders.
The West Haldimand General Hospital Foundation is just a short 30-minute drive away from Simcoe, Brantford and Hamilton. Come join our friendly and experienced team today!
Salary Range: $27.46 / hour
Posted On: August 23, 2023
Closing On: September 6, 2023
Location: 75 Parkview Rd Hagersville ON N0A 1H0
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $27.46 / hour
Imagine a supportive employer, a career that allows you to follow your passion and the endless learning opportunities you will receive. To do what you’re good at and be a part of something extraordinary. At West Haldimand Hospital and Healthcare Foundation, you can experience all of that and more.
1. Assist with the execution of fundraising campaigns and programs. Creates promotional materials to promote fundraising campaigns. On the day of the event, assist to ensure the overall success of the event.
2. Assist with donor stewardship efforts, including cultivating relationship and expressing gratitude to donors for their contributions.
3. Maintains the Foundation’s donor data base utilizing Raisers Edge. Prepares reports for board meetings; complete deposits and reconciliations.
4. General correspondence; file management; and archiving using electronic and paper systems.
5. Process accounts payable.
6. Provide administrative support for the Executive Director of the West Haldimand Hospital and Healthcare Foundation.
7. Produces and distributes the bi-weekly Hospital & Healthcare Foundation newsletters.
1. College diploma in a relevant discipline.
2. Proficient in the use of software programs, including Word and Excel.
3. Previous experience and a strong understanding of Raiser’s Edge software is required.
4. Experience with using graphic design software.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively convey the Hospital’s mission and engage with donors, volunteers and community members.
6. Strong social media skills, and the ability to successfully prepare content communicating the fundraising activities of the Hospital and Healthcare Foundation.
7. Strong organizational skills.
8. Ability to work independently and multi-task.
9. Excellent communication skills; demonstrated ability to represent the foundation with professionalism when working with donors, hospital staff and volunteers.
In order to ensure equal opportunities during the recruitment and selection process, West Haldimand General Hospital and Healthcare Foundation provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities upon request.
West Haldimand General Hospital and Healthcare Foundation thanks all applicants for their interest. Please note only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Current resumes must be submitted to Human Resources at: email@example.com
Please include the position in the subject heading.