Working with the Director, Revenue Development, the Donations Administrator supports the growth of the development program through detail-oriented research and data management, new ideas to fit into our continuous quality mindset, and an appreciation for the impact our donors make in the lives of our clients.
Can you leap tall buildings in a single bound? Are you faster than a speeding bullet? We want to know what your superpower is and give you the opportunity of demonstrating it at Community Support Connections.
Salary Range: Starts at $22.71 per hour
Posted On: August 4, 2023
Closing On: August 15, 2023
Location: Breslau (Waterloo Region), Ontario
Employment Type: Full Time – 35 hours/week
Estimated Start Date: September 5, 2023
At Community Support Connections, we wake up each morning energized about the difference we make in the lives of our clients; people who could be your parents, grandparents, friends, or neighbours. Working with hundreds of amazing volunteers, donors, and community partners, we provide a wide range of community supports for older adults and people with different abilities to help them live at home with independence and dignity – something we all deserve. We are truly caring and client-centered, and are constantly innovating; looking for new and better ways to provide the best care and supports possible.
Passion and commitment permeate everything we do. Driven by our values, we treat our clients, volunteers, donors, and each other, with dignity and respect. We recognize that diversity is the foundation for understanding the needs of our stakeholders. We believe the best way to serve our clients and volunteers is to create an environment and culture that empowers our staff to be as productive and happy as possible.
- Versatile work options including flexible hours or work from home hybrid
- Generous benefit days and group RRSPs
- Competitive health and dental benefits
- Access to our Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP)
- On-site hot lunch options from our own kitchen
- Free parking
If what we do resonates with your core values, then we want to hear from you!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring high levels of satisfaction amongst Community Support Connections’ donors by maintaining positive ongoing relations in a timely manner to ensure engagement levels remain high
- Creating, printing, and mailing donor thank you letters and other regularly scheduled communications
- Coordinating fundraising campaigns including securing vendors, supplies, drafting copy, designing supporting materials, and ensuring distribution
- Maintaining donor records to support increased donor engagement and stewardship amongst the fundraising team
- Referring qualified donors to team members to action items based on our Donor Stewardship Framework
- Ensuring donors are recognized based on our Framework, working with communications staff to feature donor stories and gifts
- Working collaboratively with external fundraising vendors to complete donor acquisition campaigns, and larger appeals
- Creating and distributing regular donor and donation reports to the fundraising team and senior leadership, producing monthly and quarterly reports in a timely manner
- Post-secondary diploma/degree, or combination of related education and experience
- Experience using software, databases and customer managed relationship (CMR) programs an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with older adults, volunteers and/or persons with diverse abilities an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and daily access to a safe, licensed and reliable vehicle for business-related travel
- Ability to speak languages other than English is an asset
Working Hours and Environment
- Willing and able to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Extensive computer and telephone use
Please submit resume and cover letter highlighting the unique attributes you bring to the position by 12 noon on August 15, 2023.
Submitter Name: Pamela Polfuss-Schmidt
Submitter Email: email@example.com
We are happy to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted for an interview and anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the recruitment process, please let us know in advance how to best meet your needs.
Check out communitysupportconnections.org to learn more about our programs and services! You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!