Rockway Mennonite Collegiate invites applicants for the position of Director of Advancement. Rockway is a dynamic Christian school of approximately 300 students (Grades 7 to 12) from many faith backgrounds and countries that walks with students as they become responsible, reflective, compassionate and globally- minded learners. (www.rockway.ca)
Posted on: April 1, 2022
Closing on April 29, 2022
Salary Range: $82,377-$91,530
Effective: July 2022
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Experience: Management
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Submitter email: email@example.com
The Director of Advancement is a Senior Administrative position who is part of a five member Administrative Team. They are responsible for all facets of donor cultivation and stewardship, and an established annual fundraising program, including: major gifts, planned giving, digital fundraising, special events, strategic communications, and Alumni Relations.
This is a full-time position beginning in July 2022.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be inspired by and committed to the mission of the school and sympathetic to its Mennonite faith tradition
- Provide strong leadership in development and fundraising, including annual and capital campaigns
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Demonstrate innovative and strategic thinking, and exceptional problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Effectively communicate the story of Rockway both verbally and in writing
- Support implementation of Rockway’s Strategic Plan
- Have a proven track record of achieving fundraising results
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement
- Respect confidentiality
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in a field such as fund raising, business administration, communications, marketing, sales or equivalent is preferred
- CFRE designation preferred, but not required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in fundraising and communications or related experience in marketing, sales, and other promotional activities
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a senior management role, preferably as a Director of Advancement or in a related field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Raiser’s Edge (or equivalent CRM software)
The salary range for this position is $82,377 – 91,530 per year with a full benefit package.
Resumes and cover letters are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 29, 2022.
While Rockway values all applications, only those candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Rockway is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and to maintaining an inclusive work environment. Please let us know at the time of contact if you require accommodation and provisions will be arranged.