The successful candidate will play a key role in developing the next phase of the organization’s fundraising strategy, which in the past twenty years has seen TUCC become a widely recognized vehicle for the generosity of individuals and organizations. Currently TUCC manages 40 restricted funds with a value of over $10 million. Salary Range: $82,000 – $88,000
Posted On: June 9, 2023
Closing On: June 20, 2023
Location: North York / Hybrid
Employment Type: Full time
Effective: August 1
Salary Range: $82,000 – $88,000
The successful candidate will be an expert relationship builder and possess excellent communication skills, executive-level presence, strong emotional intelligence, and a reputation for integrity. In addition, they will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A proven track record in a variety of fields of fundraising.
• Be a team player with excellent relationship building and organizational skills.
• Be a strategic and innovative thinker who can develop and implement new strategies and initiatives.
• Have a good understanding of social media campaigns, and contemporary communications technologies. • An understanding of and experience in best practices in operating and meeting the statutory and regulatory obligations of an organization with charitable status.
• Experience with donor management systems. (TUCC currently uses Giftworks). • The ability to communicate passionately with a variety of audiences about the opportunities TUCC can offer as a vehicle for generosity and social impact.
• An understanding of the United Church of Canada, or familiarity and alignment with its ethos.
The Director of Fundraising & Donor Care is part of the senior management team and works closely with the Executive Director and other staff members in implementing the overall vision and daily activity of the organization. TUCC’s work enjoys the support and wisdom of an experienced and engaged Board of Directors drawn from across the TUCC service area.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume together with letter of application outlining their qualifications and reasons for applying to the TUCC Executive Director via email at email@example.com. by no later than 4.00pm on June 20th, 2023.