1. Develop, coordinate and implement multi-channel annual and monthly giving programs;
1. Assist with creating a culture of gratitude and philanthropy across the organization, including participating in and more broadly coordinating thank you calls and other stewardship activities;
1. Maintain the CRM database, a customized version of Salesforce;
- Previous experience with fundraising and donor relations.
- Strong writing skills, particularly experience with fundraising and donor-centered communications.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
If you do not possess all the skills listed above but are enthusiastic about the position, please do not hesitate to apply! We value employment equity and prioritize applications from Inuit, and especially encourage those living within Inuit communities to apply. Other Indigenous, Black and racialized people; people with disabilities; all genders; and the 2SLGBTQIA+ community are also encouraged to apply. If you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting us at HR@inuitartfoundation.org.
Why Join Us
Becoming the Annual Giving Manager is a unique opportunity to support Inuit artists throughout Canada and internationally in a workplace that also prioritizes wellness. Your work will directly support Inuit artists and make positive impacts across the country and beyond.
At the IAF, we have a motivated and engaged team located throughout Canada. Each member brings a unique approach and skillset, and together we are committed to supporting and sharing the work of Inuit artists working across all media. We strive to create a welcoming and supportive environment, rooted in mutual respect, where all team members have a passion for excellence and are encouraged to achieve their career ambitions. We prioritize Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit to ensure our work reflects Inuit values in all respects, and value curiosity and creative problem solving.
In addition to working with our dedicated team to transform lives through the arts, employees all receive:
- Extended health, dental and vision care for those who qualify.
- Minimum of six weeks of paid vacation, including office closure during the year-end holidays.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Regular professional development through hands-on training, workshops, mentorship, conference attendance and travel opportunities to support lifelong learning.
- Internal resource groups, trainings, and Indigenous leadership at all levels of the organization.
Our programs, as well as employees, are national in scope with special emphasis on Inuit Nunangat. By joining the IAF you gain the opportunity to take part in meaningful and impactful work.
The Inuit Art Foundation is an Inuit-led charity providing support to Inuit artists working throughout Inuit Nunaat and beyond. As the sole national organization promoting Inuit art within Canada and internationally, we advocate for Inuit artists to be involved in all aspects of the marketing, promotion, and distribution of their work, as well as fair pricing, and copyright remuneration.
The IAF’s team works remotely and onsite at its newly renovated offices in Toronto, ON in an accessible, converted heritage building adjacent to the West Toronto Railpath. Our main office is located on the ancestral and traditional territories of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Haudenosaunee, the Anishnaabe and the Huron-Wendat, the original owners and custodians of this land. Today, this place is home to many, including a diverse urban Indigenous community of Inuit, First Nations and Métis. We are proud to have team members from coast to coast to coast.
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $60,000 annually, plus benefits
You will find the full job description and an opportunity to submit you cover letter and resume here: https://engagedhr.prevueaps.com/jobs/213349-33979.html
If you are passionate about joining Inuit Art Foundation and cannot submit your resume through the above link, please email, call or send your resume to Aarushi Singhal, Talent Acquisition Specialist at:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 778-400-3016 Fax: +1 778 400 1257
We look forward to meeting you!