CFRE Online Refresher Course
Join us for an opportunity to review the main components of a complete fundraising program to assist in preparing for the CFRE Examination.
- Delivered by experienced fundraising professionals who have obtained their CFRE
- Participation in the AFP CFRE Refresher Course may assist you in learning or reviewing concepts covered on the Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) examination as detailed on the Test Content Outline provided by CFRE International
- Completion of the course earns you eight CFRE Education credits
Date and Time
Tuesday, February 27 and Wednesday February 28, 2024
12-4 p.m. each day
Current & Prospective Donor Research, Securing the Gift, Relationship Building, Volunteer Involvement, Leadership & Management Ethics, Accountability and Professionalism.
$390 AFP Members, $490 Non Members. Five busaries of $300 each are available in 2024. Full details.
The CFRE (Certified Fundraising Executive) designation is internationally recognized and shows you have the knowledge, experience, drive, commitment and ethical standards to excel at the highest levels of the fundraising profession.
Advantages of Achieving Your CFRE
- Third party validation of your knowledge, skills and practice
- Enhanced career opportunities – employers love a CFRE!
- Stronger earning potential (in Canada CFREs earn about $25K more on average than their peers according to AFP’s 2019 Compensation and Benefits Report)
Certification is handled by CFRE International. To become certified you must:
- Complete an online application.
- Write your CFRE exam.
- Recertify every three years via online application.