Are you passionate about making a positive impact in your community? The Association of Fundraising Professionals invites dedicated individuals to be a part of our National Philanthropy Day Volunteer Committee. This is a unique opportunity to contribute your skills and enthusiasm towards creating an inspiring event that celebrates the spirit of giving.
Why Volunteer with Us…
- Make a meaningful contribution to the celebration of philanthropy., Network with like-minded individuals and industry leaders.
- Gain valuable experience in event planning, communications, and more.
See below for the different roles and committees needed to execute a successful National Philanthropy Day event in 2024. Should you have any questions or are interested in a particular role, please contact Marla Smith, National Philanthropy Chair, AFP Golden Horseshoe.
- Drive financial support by securing sponsorships and partnerships.
- Ensure sponsor recognition and promotions, including social media and sponsorship fulfillment packages.
- Craft compelling narratives to promote the event.
- Manage social media, website, and promotional materials.
- Coordinate the logistical aspects of the event.
- Ensure a seamless and memorable experience for attendees.
- Oversee the nominations process for philanthropic excellence.
- Contribute to the selection and recognition of deserving honorees and sign the conflict of interest declaration form.
Day of Volunteers Roles
- Mobilize and manage volunteers on the day of the event.
- Ensure all aspects of the celebration run smoothly.
Join us in creating a memorable National Philanthropy Day celebration that honors the incredible impact of philanthropy in our communities. Your dedication will play a crucial role in making this event a powerful platform for recognizing and inspiring the spirit of giving. Together, let’s make a difference!