AFP Toronto Congress
Looking to take your fundraising, your career, and your organization to the next level? Don’t miss a jam packed 3-day Congress line-up with some of the top speakers from around the globe right here in Toronto to help you address the challenges and opportunities in fundraising!
To Our 2018 Congress Bursary Recipients:
The AFP Golden Horseshoe Chapter is pleased to offer 6 bursaries of $700 each to attend Congress!
To be eligible for a bursary to Congress, applicants must:
▪ Be a member in good standing of the AFP Golden Horseshoe Chapter at the time of the application;
• Be employed as a fundraising professional OR if applicant is an executive director, 20% of their time must be devoted to fundraising OR if candidate is a consultant, 20% of their time must be conducted on behalf of other organizations to fundraising;
• Have not received a bursary from AFP Golden Horseshoe within the last year;
• Submit this Bursary application form in its entirety by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 5, 2018;
• Submit only one bursary application for Congress per organization;
• Demonstrate financial need on the part of their organization and/or the lack of a professional development budget;
• Agree to complete an evaluation report at the conclusion of the Conference; AFP GH Bursary will be issued after Congress, once report is received
• Attend the entire conference;
• Agree to serve on an AFP Golden Horseshoe committee for a one-year term. For more information about committees, please contact Gillian Doucet Campbell at email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Only one application per organization will be approved. Successful bursary applicants will receive reimbursement following receipt of an evaluation report after the conference.