AFP Toronto Congress
We are pleased to announce the recipients of the
2017 Toronto Congress Bursaries
Leah Avery, Royal Botanical Gardens
Leanne Brown, Carizon Family & Community Services
Lisa Hoekstra, Heart House Hospice
Bev Trist-Stewart, Hospice Wellington
Angee Turnbull, Lansdowne Children's Centre
Jeanette Wilson, The Arthritis Society
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE RECIPIENTS!
Inspiration. Innovation. Inclusion.
Looking to take your fundraising, your career, and your organization to the next level? Don’t miss a jam packed 3-day Congress line-up with some of the top speakers from around the globe right here in Toronto to help you address the challenges and opportunities in fundraising!
The AFP Golden Horseshoe Chapter is pleased to offer 6 bursaries of $700 each to attend Congress 2017!
To be eligible for a bursary to Congress, applicants must:
▪ Be a member in good standing of the AFP Golden Horseshoe Chapter at the time of the application;
• Be employed as a fundraising professional OR if applicant is an executive director, 20% of their time must be devoted to fundraising OR if candidate is a consultant, 20% of their time must be conducted on behalf of other organizations to fundraising;
• Have not received a bursary from AFP Golden Horseshoe within the last year;
• Submit this Bursary application form in its entirety by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 25, 2017;
• Submit only one bursary application for Congress per organization;
• Demonstrate financial need on the part of their organization and/or the lack of a professional development budget;
• Agree to complete an evaluation report at the conclusion of the Conference;
• Attend the entire conference;
• Agree to serve on an AFP Golden Horseshoe committee for a one-year term.
Only one application per organization will be approved. Successful bursary applicants will receive reimbursement following receipt of an evaluation report after the conference.