AFP NOT CONGRESS 2020
AFP NOT CONGRESS 2020
Virtual 3-day Conference
AFP Congress has always been a thought-provoking conference, bringing outstanding speakers together to inspire attendees to rethink, reimagine and reset. 2020’s event will look different but deliver big! This virtual NOT CONGRESS 3-day conference will connect our fundraising community and deliver exceptional tools and insight to help you and your organization meet today’s challenges.
By taking Congress to a digital space this year, AFP is challenging the status quo of how this conference has traditionally run, taking some risks, and making it more inclusive. The event will still be presenting top quality content and showcasing the amazing work of our industry colleagues, but it’s going to look and feel a whole lot different than before. Join in this annual industry event!
AFP Golden Horseshoe Chapter and the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy Canada are pleased to offer
16 Bursaries to attend AFP NOT CONGRESS 2020!
(11 Bursaries will be awarded to AFP GH Members, each valued up to $146 -- fully covers your registration fee)
(5 Bursaries will be awarded to non-members, each valued at $100 -- to put towards your registration fee)
To be eligible for a Bursary to NOT CONGRESS, applicants must:
• Be employed as a fundraising professional OR if applicant is an executive director, 20% of their time must be devoted to fundraising OR if candidate is a consultant, 20% of their time must be conducted on behalf of other organizations to fundraising;
• Have not received a Bursary from AFP Golden Horseshoe within the last year (2019);
• Submit the Bursary application form in its entirety by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 9, 2020
• Submit only one Bursary application for AFP NOT CONGRESS 2020 per organization;
• Demonstrate financial need on the part of their organization and/or the lack of a professional development budget;
• Agree to complete an evaluation report at the conclusion of the conference; AFP GH Bursary will be issued after the event, once report is received
• Attend the entire virtual conference;
• Consider volunteering on an AFP GH sub-committee when the opportunity arises.
IMPORTANT: Only one application per organization will be approved. Successful Bursary applicants will receive reimbursement following receipt of an evaluation report after the conference.
Have you got questions?
Please send inquiries to: Megan MacLeod Henshaw, Director, EMC, Scholarships & Bursaries email@example.com